Κυριακή 21 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Favourite Book: The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating




































The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating (Essential series)
Author: Murdoch Books
Cake decorating is a fabulous mixture of cookery and art, a blend of relaxation and excitement, with a sprinkling of inspiration, precise care and reckless use of the imagination all thrown in for good measure. "The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating" will lead a newcomer through the simplest basics of this wonderful, colourful pastime, but also contains great ideas and fantastic creations to inspire experienced sugarcrafters.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I really love decorating cakes, I have a busines about this. I love your blog and I follow you now I would like follow each other. kisses.
    Martha Zuñiga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή